Sunday, May 1, 2011

[APP] The Impossible Game


Your goal is finish a course using an orange cube.
The commands are very simple: touching the screen the cube jump and avoid obstacles.
If you die, you have to start the game from beginning. Also you can use checkpoints in training mode.




The particularity of this game is the soundrack, every level have his awesome song.


You should try it, this game is very addictive trust me!

Also if you like the soundtack, you can download the songs at the official website:

19 comments:

  1. I was thinking of buying this on the App store, should I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one really is impossible, i got so mad playing it

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tried playing it on my computer. used up about 2 hours of my time until i just said screw it. the music is fun to listen to though

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx 4 the app, i'll try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i tried this a long time ago still trying lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if it's the same but, I've played in some site. If I had an Iphone, I'd download it, love puzzle games.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks been looking for a good new game to play, so bored of the big titles now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like an interesting game, I'll check it out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Strangely addictive, thanks for the share! +Follow

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm so downloading it for my iphone. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. More difficult than I guessed it would be. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is this on Android? I'm gonna check

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll check this out later. Looks rather fun to play actually.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks good. Ill give this a try for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hate/love games like these, definitely checking this out.

    ReplyDelete